| 1 minute to read
Raspberry and Peanut Butter Mud Slice
- 400gm tin Cannellini Beans
- 140gm (1/2 cup) peanut butter
- 100gm (1 cup) almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 120gms (2/3 cup) granulated stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 150gms raspberries
- Peanuts (optional) not in macros
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line a 22cm x 28cm brownie pan with baking paper.
Place cannellini beans and peanut butter into a food processor and blend until smooth, then add the almond meal, baking powder, eggs, vanilla, stevia and salt.
Fold the Raspberries through. Pour the batter into the brownie pan, then scatter the peanuts on top if using.
Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the centre is just set.
Cool completely in pan before cutting into squares. Serves 12. Macros are per serve.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days or freeze for up to 2 months.