• By Lipika dutta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 70 kcal
Ingredients for Rasgulla
- › Paneer Homemade 75 g
- › Water 550 ml
- › Sugar free sachets 5-6(you can take more if like it more sweet)
- › Saffron few strands
- › Maida a pinch
1. Knead paneer and Maida till smooth. You can blend them in mixer also. Divide the dough into equal parts and shape them into smooth balls. Make sure there are no cracks on them.
2. Boil water and sugar free in a deep pan. Add saffron.
3. Once water starts boiling, drop balls into the syrup. Cook them covered on medium flame for twenty minutes.
4. Serve hot or chilled.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!