Rajma Rice- One Pot Meal
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 362 kcal
Ingredients for Rajma Rice- One Pot Meal
- › Rajma 60 gm
- › Rice 40 gm
- › Ghee 10 gm
- › Garlic 4 cloves
- › 1 small onion finely chopped
- › ginger chopped
- › Jeera,salt,chilli powder,turmeric,garam masala
- › Tomato 1 chopped
- › corainder
1. Add overnight soaked rajma to pressure cooker and cook for 3-4 whistles
2. Add ghee to a pan add jeera,sliced onion,ginger garlic paste and tomatoes add salt turmeric powder,corainderpowder and half spoon garam masala and cook for 2-3 minutes Keep adding adding to avoid masala getting burnt
3. add rice and cook for 2 whistles on high flame in a cooker at high flame and for 1 whistle on low flame.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!