Rajma kebab with Dhaniya chutney
• By Aparna Johri
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 234 kcal
Ingredients for Rajma kebab with Dhaniya chutney
- › 25 grams kidney beans/Rajma
- › 25 grams paneer
- › Half chopped onion Green chilies Jeera Chat masala Salt Black pepper 1/2 lemon
1. Soak rajma overnight. Now boil rajma for 10 minutes Let it cool down, now mash paneer, chopped onion, green chili, salt, pepper, lemon juice into rajma and Make a round balls. Pan fry them (with or without oil, depends on your macros) Serve it with green chutney
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!