Rajma Chicken Khichdi
• By Ashish Bartwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 638 kcal
Ingredients for Rajma Chicken Khichdi
- › Chicken - 200 gm
- › Rajma - 50 gm
- › Rice - 60 gm
- › Ghee - 8 gm
- › Lauki- 1 medium
- › Onion- half medium
- › Tomato - half medium
- › Garlic cloves - 4
- › Spices- red chilli powder,turmeric,corainder powder,salt
- › Green chilli -2
1. Step 1- Soak Rajma overnight and boil for arojnd 5-6 whistles in a pressure cooker.
2. Step 2- Add ghee ,jeera,heeng in a cooker, followed by onion, garlic and cook for 5 mins. Add chopped Lauki and cook for 5. Add Chicken and cook for 5-7 minutes Add spices
3. Step 3 - Add Rice followed by boiled rajma and cook for 10 minutes on high flame (around 3 whistles) and another whistle at a low flame.
4. Step - 4 Garnish with corainder and serve hot
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!