• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 345 kcal
Ingredients for Ragi Puris
- › Wheat -15gms
- › Ragi- 30gms
- › Rava -5gms
- › Salt as per taste
1. Swift ragi flour and keep aside
2. Mix wheat rava and raagi flour together with enough water, make sure to add a little more water than normal as ragi flour is a little dry.
3. Keep aside for 20 mins
4. Roll and cut shapes which r small, It's easy to fry .
5. Potato bhaji is the normal as we make but within macros
6. I made around 10 puris.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!