• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 174 kcal
Ingredients for Ragi paniyaram
- › 3 gm ghee
- › Semolina 20gm
- › Sprouted ragi flour 20gm
- › Plain Curd 20gm
1. 1. In a bowl, mix ragi flour, semolina & plain curd.
2. Whisk this well with little water. Add salt and little chilly powder (optional) and let it rest for 10mins.
3. Heat appe pan and put oil in each appe section.
4. Pour the batter and cover the appe pan for 5mins. Flame in medium. Flip sides once cooked.
5. Cook both sides well and serve with chutney or sambhar of ur choice. I have used home made tomato chutney (macros not included in this).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!