Ragi Kool/Finger millet porridge
• By Sangeetha Thevar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 252 kcal
Ingredients for Ragi Kool/Finger millet porridge
- › 50gms of Ragi
- › 3 cups of water
- › Pinch of salt
- › 150gms of curd
- › little bit of Coriander leaves
- › 1 green chilli
1. Take the ragi flour in a cooking vessel, add 2 cups of water. Mix it well with a whisk without any lumps.
2. Cook the ragi flour in low flame for 8-10 minutes or until it is thick and shiny. Switch off the flame once done and cool it down.
3. Take curd in a bowl and beat the curd well with a whisk.
4. Then add 1 cup of water with salt and beat again until frothy. This is the butter milk. Keep it ready.
5. Once the cooked ragi flour is cooled down, add the prepared buttermilk to it. Mix it well.
6. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!