| 1 minute to read
- 50 grams white peas or chickpeas
- 100 grams paneer
- 20 grams grounded soya
- 100 grams boiled potato(optional)
- 100 grams Veggies
- Chopped spinach
- Chopped Green chillies and coriander
- Chat masala, cumin powder, coriander powder.
- Red chilli powder, Black salt and salt.
- Lemon juice
Soak peas overnight And pressure cooker it for 15 minutes by adding chaat masala,black salt ,red chilli powder,cumin powder,salt and coriander powder.
To make patties mash Paneer,potato add soya powder with chopped spinach coriander green chilies and the basic spices.
Chop some Julians of beetroot,tomatoes, cucumber,onions to be added in boiled peas and for garnishing.
Sauté the patties make it crispy from both the sides.
And now just do the setting by placing the patties on a plate and putting some boiled masala peas and salad with chopped coriander and lemon juice with some chaat masala on the top.