radish spinach dal
• By Nithya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 159 kcal
Ingredients for radish spinach dal
- › Radish spinach - 100 gram Moong dal. - 25 gram Olive oil. - 7 gram
1. Step 1: Soak dal for 25 minutes. Step 2: Take a pan and heat a oil in medium flame. Add mustard & jeera seeds to get spluttering. Add onion and cook until it’s become translucent, add tomato with turmeric powder. Step 3: Now add spinach, moong dal with salt. Step 4: Once moong dal and spinach bind together, add Kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, jeera powder as your taste. Step5: After adding all the spices pour water, & add mashed garlic let it simmer for 5 minutes and turn off the stove.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!