• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 12 kcal
Ingredients for Radish Pickle
- › Radish 100gms (chopped into small cubes)
- › Garlic pods 3-4 (chopped into small cubes)
- › Lemon juice from 2 medium lemons
- › Kashmiri Chilli powder
- › Turmeric powder
- › Salt
- › Coriander leaves to garnish
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. Check the salt n spice level to ur taste.
3. Keep aside for an hour or two. Let the radish absorb the spices and lemon juice.
4. You chose to add tadka of your choice.
5. After an hour, taste the radish. It should not taste raw.
6. Ask anyone to taste it blindly, they will say it's mango pickle.
7. So enjoy pickle as side accompaniment with dal rice or curd rice or rotis.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!