Radish greens with paneer
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 274 kcal
Ingredients for Radish greens with paneer
- › Radish leaves chopped 100g
- › Radish cubed 100g
- › Oil 5g
- › Any dal 20g
- › Tomato chopped 50g
- › Paneer scrambled 40g
- › cumin seeds
- › lemon juice
1. Soak dal in hot water for 10mins. In a pan, add oil, cumin seeds. fry the chopped radish leaves. add the soaked dal, radish. Add salt, roasted cumin powder, chilli powder, little turmeric powder and dry mango powder.
2. Now add the tomatoes, scrambled paneer. Toss well and fry covered. Add lemon juice at the end. Serve with rice or roti.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!