Quinoa with white Chole vegetable mixed rice
• By Nithya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 265 kcal
Ingredients for Quinoa with white Chole vegetable mixed rice
- › Coconut oil. - 7 gram Quinoa. - 30 gram Vegetables. - 100 gram White chole (chana). - 25 gram
1. Soaked white chana overnight and steam cook on next day for 30 minutes. Step1: In a wide pan, add oil in medium flame. Oil get heated add mustard , cumin seeds to splutter. Add garlic, onion stir fry it occasionally. Step2: Add tomato, turmeric powder. Fry for a minute. Step3: Add mixed vegetables with boiled white chana & salt. Cover and cook until vegetables done. Step3: Finally add red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, as per taste. Add water, let it boil for 10 minutes. Turn off the stove serve with Quinoa rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!