Quinoa with Spinach
• By Ankita Pandey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 179 kcal
Ingredients for Quinoa with Spinach
- › Quinoa-50 gm
- › Olive oil -5 gm
- › Spinach-50 gm
- › Veggies-25 gm
- › Onion-20 gm
1. Step-1 Heat 5gm olive oil in a deep pan Or kadai with a lid over. Add in the garlic about 1/4 tsp, saute till it get aromatic, add 20 gm chopped red /white onion and cook for 4-5 mins. until onions gets translucent,
2. Step-2 Then, add all the chopped veggies - bell peppers ( red, green ,yellow), and saute them for about 3 mins. ( you can add veggies of your choice)
3. Step-3 Add 1|4 tsp of cumin, coriander powder , black pepper . Mix well .
4. Step-4 Add in 50 gm of quinoa , 20 gm tomatoes, and salt( as per your taste) and give it all a large stir.
5. Step-5 Pour in 1/2 cup of smooth blended spinach puree and 50 ml water , put the lid on, and bring it to a boil. Then turn the heat down to low and let it simmer for 10-12 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
6. Step-6 Let it sit for 2-3 good minutes then garnish it with fresh cilantro, and wedges of lime.
7. PS- fruits only for decoration.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!