• By Anubha Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 709 kcal
Ingredients for Quinoa Tikki
- › Quinoa (raw)- 80 gm Paneer- 100 gm Onion, raw- 50 gm Potato( raw)- 100 g then boil it. Ghee- 5 gm Coriander leaves Salt to taste
1. 1. Take quinoa and boil it and strain. Keep aside. 2. Boil potato ad mash it. 3. Chop onion, coriander and green chillies. 4. Mash paneer. 5. Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Add salt to your taste. 6. Now take a non- stick pan, brush oil on the pan surface and make small ball or tikki and shallow fry from both sides. Serve hot tikki with green chutney and onion rings.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!