Quinoa Soya Pulao
• By Ramya Radhakrishnan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 614 kcal
Ingredients for Quinoa Soya Pulao
- › Quinoa 85 gms
- › Soya granules 50gms
- › Olive oil 15 ml
- › Cloves
- › Cinnamon
- › Cardamon
- › Star Anise
- › Jeera
- › Bay leaf
- › Salt
- › Onion 1
- › Tomato 1
- › Mint leaves
- › Coriander leaves
- › Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp
- › Chilli powder 1tsp
- › Ginger garlic paste
- › Garam masala 1/2 tsp
- › Coriander Powder 1/2 tsp
- › curd 30gms
1. Soak quinoa in water for half an hour .Add soya granules to warm warm for 15 minutes.
2. Squeeze the water from soya granules and marinate it with curd ,chilli powder ,turmeric powder and coriander powder
3. Heat the oil in pressure cooker.Add jeera and allow it to crackle.Then add cardamom, star anise ,cloves,Bayleaf and cinnamon.
4. Add onion saute till transparent and then add ginger garlic paste.
5. Add tomato saute it. Then put chilli powder ,coriander powder,turmeric powder and salt.
6. Add marinated soya granules and cook for 3 minutes.
7. Add quinoa,mint leaves and coriander leaves saute it for 2 mins.Pour 2 cups water and allow it to pressure cook for 6 whistles in medium flame.
8. After the pressure leaves serve it hot .This serves 2 people.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!