| 1 minute to read
Quinoa Salad Meal
- Quinoa 1 cup cooked 0r 40 gm raw
- 1/2 cup Mixed Coloured capsicum (Red, yellow, green capsicum)
- 20 gm Black chickpeas (kala chana)
- 20 gm raw White chickpeas/Garbanjo beans(kabuli chana) (Boil black & white chickpeas with a pinch of salt and keep aside)
- 20 gm Indian Cottage Cheese (Paneer)
- 20 gm Pomegranate seeds
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 10 gm Olive oil
- 2 tsp Chat Masala and or Black salt to taste
1. Cook Quinoa : Combine the rinsed quinoa and water in a pan. Bring it to boil and reduce the flame. Let it simmer and cook on low or medium flame until the quinoa absorbs the water. cover and let it sit for 5 minutes. It will allow the quinoa to fluff up.
2. In a pan add 2 tsp olive oil, chopped, capsicum, chopped Paneer, boiled black chickpeas(kala chana), boiled Garbanjo beans (Kabuli chana) and sauté for 3-5 minutes. let it cool and put it in a serving bowl.
3. Add cooked quinoa, Pomegranate seeds, lemon juice, chat masala and black salt to the bowl.
4. Toss well and serve.