• By Sindhu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 1319 kcal
Ingredients for Quinoa Pongal
- › Quinoa 150 grams
- › Toor dal 100 grams
- › Moong dal 100grams (green)
- › Brown rice 50 grams
- › Yellow split moong dal 100 grams
- › cumin, pepper, red chillies, salt, turmeric, ginger, garlic, curry leaves,
- › Oil 10 grams
- › Almonds 10 grams
1. Add soaked brown rice, quinoa, toor dal, moong dal, salt to taste, add water in the pressure cooker (3 whistles)
2. Crush all the ingredients in marble motor, or you grind it coarsely (cumin, pepper, turmeric, ginger, garlic)
3. Heat the oil and add red chillies, curry levels and the coarsely grounded paste to it and fry for five mins
4. Add the cooked dal, quinoa and rice to the pan and add 1 cup of hot water
5. After 5-7 mins add crushed 10 grams of almonds and serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!