Quinoa poha with grilled prawns
• By Amit Adarkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:45 Minutes 890 kcal
Ingredients for Quinoa poha with grilled prawns
- › 100 grams prawns 45 grams red rice quinoa 30 gms broccoli 30 gms onion 1 spring of curry leaves 1 tsp mustard seeds 10 gms oil 1 tsp turmeric powder 10 ml lemon juice
1. 1. Boil quinoa for 10 to 13 minutes and strain it 2. Marinate prawns with salt 3. In a pan add oil when it is hot add mustard seeds 4.. Add chopped onion and curry leaves and cook till translucent 5. Add turmeric (green chilli if needed) 6. Add blanched asparagus and broccoli 7. Add quinoa and toss for a minute 8. Remove from flaim and add lemon juice 9. Grill prawn in nonstick pan 10. Mix prawns in the quinoa add coriander of needed.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!