Quinoa bed topped with veggies, paneer n almonds
• By Sheetal Anand
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 319 kcal
Ingredients for Quinoa bed topped with veggies, paneer n almonds
- › Quinoa 40 gm
- › Any veggies 500-gm like carrot, capsicum, cabbage, spring onions
- › Paneer 100gm
- › Garlic 2 pods
- › Oil 1 tbsp
- › 5 Almonds
- › Soy sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce
1. Wash, soak and cook quinoa with a little salt.
2. Stir fry veggies with chopped garlic and chillies as per taste in 1 tbsp oil. May add soy sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce, as per taste
3. Grill paneer slabs on hot nonstick pan or tawa. No oil required.
4. Place quinoa on a dish, top with stir fry veggies and top with paneer slabs and toasted almonds
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!