quickie stirfry( No oil cooking)
• By Jyoti Poddar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 348 kcal
Ingredients for quickie stirfry( No oil cooking)
- › paneer -100g capsicum- 1(diced) onion-1( diced) carrot-1( sliced) ginger,garlic ,green chilli ( as per taste) salt to taste oregano-1/2tsp schezwan powder- 1/2 tsp
1. In a pan dry roast the paneer from all sides and keep aside.
2. heat the pan, add ginger,garlic,chilli and saute. add all the veggies and sprinkle very little salt on it and saute on high flame for 2 min. Add roasted paneer cubes and oregano+ schezwan powder to it n give a good mix..add a little lemon juce(optional) if required.
3. Tadda😋gooey and crunchy veggies ready to serve with rice or chapati
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!