Quick pressure cooked chicken and vegetables
• By Pamela Ganguly
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
10:00 Minutes 339 kcal
Ingredients for Quick pressure cooked chicken and vegetables
- › 100g boneless chicken
- › 50g potatoes (optional)
- › 50g carrot
- › 50g green peas
- › 50g mushroom
- › 1/2tsp jeera
- › 1/2tsp black pepper powder
- › 1/2 tsp chat masala
- › 1/3 tsp garam masala
- › Salt to taste
- › 10g ghee
1. Wash the vegetables and than cut them into small cubes.
2. In a pressure pan add ghee. Once the ghee melts add all the dry spices.
3. Now add chicken and all vegetables. Stir everything well and add salt.
4. Add 4-5 spoon of water and close the lid.
5. Wait for 2-3 whistles on a medium flame.
6. And it's done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!