Quick grilled greek chicken with salad
• By Sabari Sawant
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 452 kcal
Ingredients for Quick grilled greek chicken with salad
- › 500 gm chopped boneless chicken breast
- › 50 gm almond milk yogurt
- › tandoori masala
- › salt
- › garlic powder
1. Wash chicken thoroughly and chop it into small pieces. Add yogurt (any), add tandoori masala, salt, garlic powder, lemon juice. mix it well and let it marinate for 30 minutes. you can roast chicken on low flame or broil it at 450 degree celcius for 30 minutes. Serve with rice and freshly chopped green salad.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!