Quick Chocolate Brownie
• By Anshul Chowdhury
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:5 Minutes 208 kcal
Ingredients for Quick Chocolate Brownie
- › 1 scoop Chocolate Whey
- › 10 gms cocoa powder
- › 2 tsp stevia/sugarfree
- › 1/2 tsp baking powder
- › 10 gms water
- › 70 gms hung curd
1. Add the curd, baking powder, cocoa powder and stevia onto the bowl and mix it well
2. Add the whey aling with 10 gms water and mix it will till there are no clumps and its a smooth paste
3. Add the brownie mix onto a microwaveable bowl and pop it into the microwave for 45 seconds
4. Take the half cooked runny batter out and give it a slight mix before popping it into the microwave again for 30 secs
5. And its done, add chocolate syrup or some ice-cream if its in your micros and enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!