Quick and easy chicken tikkis
• By Inderdeep Kaur Nanda
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:40 Minutes 360 kcal
Ingredients for Quick and easy chicken tikkis
- › Chicken Tikki : Minced Chicken : 50 grams Rajma(kidney beans) : 25 grams (boiled and mashed) Egg : 1 Isabgol : 1 spoon Ghee : 10 grams Onion : 30 grams finely chopped Palak : 8-10 leaves finely chopped Corriander, salt, red chilli, black pepper, lemon, jeera powder as per taste.
- › Cucumber Raita : Curd : 100 grams Cucumber : half (grated) Black pepper, salt, corriander leaves and jeera powder as per taste.
1. Chicken tikki : Mix all the above except ghee and make small tikkis. I could make 5 with these ingredients. With just 10 grams ghee on a non stick tava, shallow fry the tikkis till golden brown.
2. Cucumber Raita : Mix all the above ingredients and keep in the fridge for 30 mins before serving with hot tikkis 🙂
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!