quick and easy 200 cal breakfast
• By Shin Wong
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 197 kcal
Ingredients for quick and easy 200 cal breakfast
- › 2 egg whites
- › 17g spinach
- › 22g tomatoes
- › 30g oats
- › 250ml almond milk
1. Egg cups : Mix ingredients 1-3 in a microwaveable cup. (You may add salt/pepper/butter/cheese for extra taste and calories) Let it cook in the microwave for 1:30 Voila!
2. Oats : Mix oats, almond milk and (optional) water in a microwaveable bowl. Toss that bad boy in for a minute. (Add honey for sweetness if you’d like) And Voila 2.0!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!