Quatified Chicken curry and rice
• By Rajat Gupta
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 495 kcal
Ingredients for Quatified Chicken curry and rice
- › chicken breats (small pieces) - 100gm brown rice - 70gm onion - 30g Tomato - 20g Ginger garlic paste - 5g olive oil - 11g
1. 1. Cook onion in heated olive oil in a pan till it gets brown 2. Add the ginger garlic paste to the onion and cook on medi heat till smell goes off 3. Add tomatoes to the pan and a little bit if salt and stir until tomatoes are soft 4. Add clean chicken pieces and mix well on high heat for 4 minutes. Then lower the flame and cook the mixture of medium flame 5. Add 1/4 teaspoon turmeric, 1/2 teaspoon chicken masala and 1/2 teaspoon kashmiri red chilli powder and salt to taste. Remember you added a pinch of salt earlier in tomatoes 6. Let it cook for 3 minutes on medium flame. 7. Add 100 ml water and cover the mixture with a lid on low flame for 20minutes. Your curry is ready to serve with the boiled brown rice that you cooked side by side (take rice and put in double the amount of water by volume and boil until its dry)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!