"Quarantine-Home Baked herb Bun"
• By Dr Namrata Ghusar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 215 kcal
Ingredients for "Quarantine-Home Baked herb Bun"
- › Whole wheat 50gm
- › Sugar 5gm
- › 1 spoon dry yeast
- › pinch of salt
- › sesame seeds
1. Take a 3-4 spoon of warm water add 5gm sugar and yeast together and keep it aside for 10min
2. take wheat flour add pinch of salt add sesame seeds or any seeds. add the mixture of dry yeast and sugar and knead it.
3. After kneading keep it aside covered with clingfilm or silver foil for 2 hour in nornal temperature for the rise.
4. After 2 hour of rise take small portions of mixture and make small /medium bun rounds.
5. Pre heat microwave - keep the bun for baking on convection mode for 200°C for 15-18 min depends the size of bun you are making.
6. serve it fresh and hot with soup or pasta or just with your tea coffee .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!