• By Sangeetha Thevar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:30 Minutes 339 kcal
Ingredients for Quantified Chivda
- › 50 g Poha 10 g peanut 15 g Roasted Chana 5 g coconut oil curry leaves garlic cloves salt turmeric powder green chilli
1. Step 1 - Dry roast Poha in a pan. Step 2 - keep it aside in bowl. Step 3 - Add oil, peanuts, chana roast and it's crispy then add some curry leaves, salt, turmeric powder, 2 green chillies, cut into 4 slits, 3-4 garlic cloves.. Mix all.. Then add the roasted poha... And give it a mix... If you like a little sweetness can add erythritol..And it's done...
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!