Punjabi Kadi Chawal With Protein ka Twist
• By Robin Pandey
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
45s Minutes 490 kcal
Ingredients for Punjabi Kadi Chawal With Protein ka Twist
- › Besan (15 g)
- › Soya Chunks (35 g)
- › Curd 200 g
- › Oil 7.5 g
- › onion 30 g (optional
- › Garlic (optional)
- › Rice 35 g (To use as a steamed rice)
1. In a bowl take the curd and whisk it well till smooth
2. Add gram flour(Besan), red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt to the whisked curd.
3. Stir and mix everything again
4. Add water as required
5. Stir very well to make a smooth mixture without lumps. If there are lumps, then break them with a wired whisk or a spatula or with your fingers.
6. In another pan or kadai, heat oil. Make sure to use a large bottomed pot so that while boiling, the kadhi does not spill.
7. Add the cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds and asafoetida. Allow the cumin seeds to crackle and the fenugreek seeds to change their color. Fry on a low flame, so that these spices do not get burnt.
8. Optional Add chopped onions. Stir and sauté for 3 minutes on a low to medium-low heat.
9. Then add chopped ginger, chopped garlic and chopped green chillies. Stir and sauté for a minute.
10. Now add curry leaves, dry red chilies, Stir and sauté for a minute on a low flame.
11. Then add the curd slurry.
12. Stir very well. Increase the flame to medium and bring the kadhi to a boil. Keep on stirring often so that the bottom does not get browned.
13. After the kadhi has come to a boil, add the soaked soya chunks in the curry
14. Cover with a lid and let the soya chunks soak in for 10-15 mins
15. Serve kadhi pakora with steamed rice
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!