• By Praveena Kuchipudi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 48 kcal
Ingredients for Pumpkin Soup
- › Yellow Pumpkin - 150 gms
- › Garlic pods - 3 or 4
- › Olive Oil - 15ml
- › Salt and pepper
1. Peel off the skin of pumpkin and cut into slices.
2. Heat pan with olive oil. Add garlic and pumpkin slices. Close the lid for 2 mins.
3. Open the lid, add salt and pepper as per taste. Cook for 3-4 mins covered.
4. Then, add 2 cups of water and again let it cook for 4-5 mins.
5. Once it's done, let it be warm (not hot) before putting into the blender. Blend well.
6. Pour in a bowl and garnish with coriander.
7. Enjoy the warm soup with the monsoon.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!