Posted by : Prashant vyas
- Food Type : Veg
- Cook Time : 00:15
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make pumpkin halwa
1) Mash paneer and put 100 ml water in it and mix, till it become homogeneous
2) Take whey in a seperate bowl and pour some water in it and mix properly till it loses all lumps.
3) Take a non stick pan, pour the paneer mixer in it and cook on medium flame.
4) When it start to steam, put the pumpkin in it, mix it properly and cover the lid and let it cook on slow flame for 10 min.
5) Pour the Whey mixture in it mix it and evaporate the excess water.
6) Garnish with chopped almonds, enjoy hot, may be with a black coffee ☕.