• By Sonali Shivangekar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 382 kcal
Ingredients for Pulses Chila
- › pulses:50gm rava(soiji): 20gm rice flour:15gm onion:100g tomato:100gm butter : 10gm coriander /dill leaves green chilli: 3 turmeric : 1/2 tea spoon salt as per taste
1. Soak the daal over night. After 8-12 hours grind the daal to paste. In a bowl add the grinded daal, soji,riceflour, turmeric and salt and mix well. Add water if required. Chop and add green chili, coriander, onion and tomato. Mix everything well and rest the batter for 5-10 min. Now heat a nonstick pan add little butter/coconut oil and spread the batter. Cover the pan with lid and let it cook for a 1-2 min. After a minute remove the lid, flip the chila and let the other side cook for 3-5 min or nicely roasted. serve with cabbage chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!