• By Fittr
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1 Minutes 375 kcal
Ingredients for Pulav
- › Rice 50 gm
- › Carrot 20 gm
- › Beans 50 gm
- › Bell pepper 35 gm
- › Onion 20 gm
- › Zucchini 25 gm
- › Garlic 7-8 cloves finely chopped
- › Egg - 1 whole egg and 1 egg white
- › Soya Sauce 1/2 tbsp
- › Sambal mix 1/2 tbsp
- › Oil to cook 15 gm
- › Salt and black pepper to taste
1. Nicely chop all the vegetables and keep them aside. Once done chopping - blanch them for about 5 mins (I like my vegetable al-Dante), you may boil them for longer if you don't like the crunch. Heat the pan and add the oil for cooking. Once heated well, add the garlic and chopped onion and sauté them until they turn light brown.
2. Add the blanched vegetables, egg whites and stir it for a couple of mins. Then, add the pre-boiled & cooked rice to the pan and mix well. Add some salt and black pepper as per taste and 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce along with the sambal mix (1/2 tbsp) which is essential to the Indonesian cooking.
3. To garnish, add a half fried egg on the top and voila! ready to serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!