Pulav with high Protein(a tasty way of completing your nutrela dosage for the day)
• By Shyam Mahapatra
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 1161 kcal
Ingredients for Pulav with high Protein(a tasty way of completing your nutrela dosage for the day)
- › Olive oil
- › Rice uncooked
- › Nutrela chunks uncooked
- › Salt
- › Bishop's Weed or Ajwain
- › Peas
1. 1. Preheat a cooker for 2-3 minutes 2. Boil 140gm Nutrela in 300ml water for 3-5mins until nutrela chunks swells to 1.5 times of its size. 3. Pour 40ml Olive oil in the cooker 4. Cut 2-3 green chillies and 4-5 garlic cloves into small pieces 5. Put salt to taste 6. Put a pinch of Ajwain(to help making it better digesting) 7. Put vegetables from step 3 and keeping the cooker open, let it cook for a minute 8. Put cleaned rice and boiled nutrela(use a strainer to remove extra water) together in the cooker and put 500ml water(you can increase or decrease the quantity of water depending upon how soft or hard you want the cooked rice to be) 9. Close the lid of the cooker and let it cook until 3-4 whistles complete. 10. Close the stove and wait for the pressure cooker to ease out some pressure. 11. There you have it guys!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!