• By Mehool Parekh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:50 Minutes 508 kcal
Ingredients for Protine Rice
- › Rice- 60gm Mixed vegetables - 60 gm - onion - 20 gm - Carrot - 20 gm - potato - 20 gm ( one can use any vegetables as per their liking and recommended macros) soya chunks - 30gm ( paneer can also be used) ghee/oil - 7ml Yoghurt- 20 gm
1. Rinse 60 gm of rice with water and soak it for 30 min. Boil soya chunks in water for 5 min, keep in cold water for sometime and squeez the water out. In one bowl put all the vegetables (except onions) of your liking with soya chunks. Add 20 gm of Yoghurt, salt as per taste, 1 tabke spoon of lemon juice with some masala as haldi and red chili powder as per your taste. marinate it for 20 min. In one pot put 7ml of ghee/oil and heat it. Put 1 teaspoon of jeera and let it splutter. Add onion and saute it. Add marinated soyachunks and vegetables to it and cook it for 4-5 min. Add salt and masala if needed. Add rice with water and make sure the rice and all vegetable with soyachunks. If you are cooking in a gas cooker than wait till 3 whistles and if you are cooking in a pan with closed lid, cook it for 20 min. Stir in between if cookin in a pan.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!