• By Neha Divekar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 315 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Waffles
- › 1 scoop whey
- › 1 egg
- › 70g milk
- › 10g dark chocolate (85%)
- › 5g oil
- › 1 tsp vanilla
- › 1 tsp baking powder
1. Mix all ingredients except chocolate and make a batter.
2. Preheat waffle maker and make waffles. takes around 10 mins.
3. alternatively, u can also use the batter to make pancakes.
4. Melt the chocolate and use as topping. if macros permit, can also use fresh fruits for toppings
5. Makes 2 big sized waffles or 2 pancakes of around 6 inches.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!