Protein Smoothie Bowl
• By Priyanka Sadhwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 202 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Smoothie Bowl
- › A scoop whey protein
- › 60grams Banana
- › 30grams Mango (optional)
1. Chop and Freeze the banana and the mango for an hour or two. (You can use any other fruit with banana)
2. Blend the frozen banana, mango and whey in a mixer until smooth. (I used Vanila flavour Whey you can use any flavour of choice)
3. Tranfer into a bowl and top with any fruits, nuts, seeds of choice and as per the macros😌
4. For topping I used- 4 cherries, 3 almonds and a spoon of chia seeds.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!