protein rich Paratha
• By Dr Pallavi Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 253 kcal
Ingredients for protein rich Paratha
- › Soya flour (by grinding soya granules) 20 gm Wheat flour 20 gms Paneer 25gms Chopped coriander leaves and green chilly Salt and black pepper to taste Ghee/butter 5gm
1. 1. Mix soya and wheat flour,add some salt.Make soft dough by adding water.Keep it aside. 2. For filling-grate paneer and add chopped coriander leaves and chopped green chilli,mix it well.Add salt and black pepper powder as per taste. 3. Take dough flatten it to stuff it with paneer mixture . Seal the edges. 4. Roll it like chapati. 5. Roast it well on hot tawa and apply ghee/butter to it . Enjoy it with fresh curd or Raita.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!