Protein rich pan balls
• By Teena Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 284 kcal
Ingredients for Protein rich pan balls
- › Whey - 1 scoop (Chocolate/Double Chocolate/Cafe Mocha)
- › Banana - 100 gm
- › Baking soda - 1/4 teaspoon
- › Ghee - 8 gm
- › Chocolate sauce (Optional)
1. Blend whey and banana until a batter forms. Add a pinch of baking soda. Heat ghee in an appe pan and add the batter. Flip in a minute or two when edges brown. Serve with chocolate sauce.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!