Protein rich dinner
• By Pooja
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 229 kcal
Ingredients for Protein rich dinner
- › ghee 5 gms
- › Moong daal 10 gms
- › Soya Chunks 20 gms
- › Wheat flour 25 gms
1. Step1: Moong Dal filling Slightly coarse soaked daal in mortar (soak it for 30-45 mins). Add ghee in pan, once its warm add cumin seeds, greenchillies and hing. Saute for 30 sec and add Coarse dal and normal spices. Add little water and let it cook for 3-4 mins. Keep aside.
2. Step2: Grind soya chunks and make a powder(i directly made powder without soaking it in water) Add to wheat flour and make dough. It will be lil rough coz of lack of gluten in chunks. Keep it aside for 10 mins
3. Step3: Make pratha like wheat pratha and fill with moong dal.
4. Peanut Salad: cucumber tomato and onion with lemon juice and chaat masala and peanuts
5. Buttermilk: protein rich yogurt (i use chobani) and add water salt and jeera powder for taste
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!