| 1 minute to read
Protein rich carrot pudding
- 100 gms Grated Carrots
- 100 gms Paneer (Churn in mixer grinder)
- 1 scoop Vanilla flavored Whey Protein
- 10 Almonds
- 200 ml water
- Sweetener of your choice (Optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- A few drops of rose essence
- Rose petals for garnishing
In a non stick pan add 5ml ghee and grated carrots along with 200 ml water, sweetener of your choice and cardamom.
Stir and simmer on a medium flame with covered lid till carrots become little soft (Keep checking in between and add more water incase it dries up)
Add blended paneer, rose essence and stir till most of the moisture is used up.
Finally add Whey Protein and mix well till it dries up.
Switch off the gas and Garnish with almond silvers and rose petals. Serve hot.