Protein rich Carrot Fudge (Gajar ka halwa)
• By Nafeesa Saleh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
01:00 Minutes 415 kcal
Ingredients for Protein rich Carrot Fudge (Gajar ka halwa)
- › Carrot - 150gm
- › Soy milk powder - 50gm
- › Olive oil - 10 gm
- › Cashews- 5gm
- › cardamom powder- 0.5 tsp
- › Zero calorie sweetener - 7 to 8 tabs or as per the taste.
1. In a non stick skillet, add chopped cashews and olive oil and saute it until it becomes golden brown.
2. Grate the carrot and add it to the skillet. keep scraping it from sides until carrot loses it's moisture.
3. Now add cardamom powder and soy milk powder and little water (100ml) and mix all well.
4. Let it cook on low flame until it's thoroughly cooked. Cover the lid and stir it in between and scrape it from sides when needed. Enjoy!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!