Protein Rich Blueberry Banana Nice Cream
• By Pratichi Dixit
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 424 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Rich Blueberry Banana Nice Cream
- › 1 scoop Whey protein
- › 200 g Blueberries
- › 1 banana
- › 2 tbsp coconut milk
1. Freeze the peeled banana and the blueberries in separate bags
2. Once frozen, add the frozen fruits in a high powder blender. Add coconut milk and whey protein.
3. Blend for 10-15 seconds. Scrape from sides and then blend again. Continue this step until the mixture turns creamy
4. It takes about 10 mins for it to get creamy. Be patient.
5. Once its creamy and smooth, enjoy 1 serving right away. Divide the remaining into silicone muffin cups and freeze.
6. Before serving the frozen servings, take it out of freezer and keep out for 5 mins for it to be creamy. Enjoy!
7. Total yield is 8 servings, please divide the calories accordingly.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!