Protein ++ Paneer Soya Veggy twist
• By Vidya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 580 kcal
Ingredients for Protein ++ Paneer Soya Veggy twist
- › 1. Paneer 120g 2. Soya chunks 35g 3. oil 10g 4. onion 50g 5. tomato 50g (optional, not included in this recipe) 6. green chilli small 1 no. finely chopped 7. assorted green veggies of choice 75g (i used beans and green capsicum) 8. garlic powder 1 tsp (finely chopped garlic also can be used but to be added while adding onions) 9. turmeric powder 1 tsp 10. rasam powder 1.5tsp 11. paneer manchurian masala 1tsp 12. salt to taste 13. coriander leaves to garnish
1. 1. Heat oil in a pan, fry chopped onions till transparent. 2. add green chillies (alternatively chilli powder to taste can be added) 3. add veggies and saute. 4. add turmeric powder and little salt for veggies, sprinkle water and simmer for 30 seconds. 5. add precooked soya chunks and paneer. 6. add all the masala powders evenly and mix it while still some water is remaining. 7. add required salt to the dish and keep mixing until the water evaporates completely. 8. garnish with coriander leaves. 9. Tasty paneer soya veggie twist is ready to serve. 10. This recipe can also be tried with soya in isolation, but have to add tomato.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!