Protein Pancakes using Soy flour and white eggs
• By Vikram Somavanshi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 338 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Pancakes using Soy flour and white eggs
- › Soy granules flour- 35 gm
- › Whey Protein- 30 gm
- › Egg Whites- 3
- › Whole milk- 30 gm
- › Baking Powder- pinch
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and beat mixture for 10 minutes till it becomes uniform.
2. Heat the pan on medium flame
3. Use 1 Kcal coconut oil spray to spray the pan
4. Pour mixture in the center of the pan as per desired size of pancakes. I made 3 pancakes.
5. Once bubbles start forming in pancake check from sides if you can flip it.
6. Flip the pancake and keep for 1 minute.
7. Serve in plate with couple of berries of your choice.
8. Tip- With Whey Protein pancakes taste dry so if you want to skip whey protein and add little bit soy flour then also fine.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!