Protein packed Kabuli Chana Dosa
• By Snehal bansode-sheludkar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 343 kcal
Ingredients for Protein packed Kabuli Chana Dosa
- › 60 gram Chickpeas/ kabuli chana, 10 gram rice, 1 green chilly, 2 garlic cloves, salt, jeera and 10 ml oil
1. Soak chickpeas/ Kabuli chana and rice in hot water for 5-6 hours ( hot water makes soking easier) / in normal water overnight. grind chana, rice, chilly, garlic, jeera in mixer. Make fine paste with help of needed water. Pour this mixture in a bowl add some salt in it, add water and adjust consistency for dosa. Then heat the nonstick griddle, sprinkle salt dissolved water on it, once it evaporates brush some oil and pour the batter, spread it evenly. sprinkle some more oil on edges and let it cool on medium flame. When it becomes golden flip it over and cook another side nicely too. Serve hot with curds or green chutney / Tomato chutney. It gives you 3 medium size dosas. You can add some veggies if you wish like chopped Palak/ Methi/ grated Bottlegourd etc. to make more filling and nutritious. Your protein packed dosas are ready to eat.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!