| 1 minute to read
Protein Overnight Oatmeal
- 1. Instant Oats -25gms
- 2. Amul Lactose free milk - 100ml
- 3. Chocolate Whey Protein - Half scoop
- 4. Mango Cheek - 50gms
1. Add Oats in a jar ( you can also use Rolled oats /steel cut oats)
2. Add milk( you can add any milk/ yogurt if in your macros) and whey protein in the jar and mix all ingredients well
3. Keep the jar in refrigerator overnight ( Make sure you seal the jar). If you forget and wish to eat quickly then also make sure you leave it for atleast 3-4 hrs and can enjoy as snack in evening.
4. Take the jar next morning in breakfast and top it with fruits and nuts which are in your macros and enjoy a healthy filling breakfast.