Protein oatmeal bowl.
• By Priyanka Sadhwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:5 Minutes 430 kcal
Ingredients for Protein oatmeal bowl.
- › 50grams oats
- › 60ml milk
- › 1 scoop Whey
- › 100grams Banana
- › 1 tbspn cocoa powder
1. Soak oats in milk for 1-2hrs. Add the ingredients soaked oats+ banana+ a scoop of whey+ cocoa power and grid well in a mixer. You can add some milk if you want liquidy consistency. For toppings- I have ussed coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, peanut butter and banana. You can use any fruits, seeds etc for toppings. Ps- Please don’t forget to quantify them, they have real calories ;)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!