Protein Oat Banana Pancake
• By Akshay khatri
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 459 kcal
Ingredients for Protein Oat Banana Pancake
- › Oats 40 Grams
- › Egg 1 Whole
- › Whey Protein Half Scoop
- › Half teaspoon Cocoa powder
- › 1/4 Baking Powder
- › 100 grams Banana
- › Sugar/Stevia/Any Sweetner
- › Honey 7grams
- › Ghee 5 grams
- › Milk 30 ml
1. 1) Mash banana in a bowl, add egg, milk and mix. 2) grind oats to powder add a teaspoon of sugar if needed. 3) Mix oats with wet ingredients and add cocoa powder, baking powder, sweetener, whey protein and let it rest for 5 mins. 4) Heat ghee on a pan and add batter. Cook on both sides. Add drizzle of honey once done. This quantity made me 3 medium size pancakes. Adjust accordingly.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!